SWAMI VIVEKANAND PUBLIC SCHOOL
Swami Vivekanand Public School provides an educational environment aiming at complete development of the child. We at Swami Vivekanand Public School dedicate ourselves to prepare the child for life. Students are taught in a stress free environment by the experience teaching staff. The class size is kept small to enable a participative and facilitative teaching/learning. At Swami Vivekanand Public School the student’s talents are nurtured and attempts are made to discover their hidden potential and talent.
Our academic infrastructure is not only top class, but extremely innovative. Not only, do we have spacious classrooms, but we use them efficiently. Technology is at the core of the infrastructure too. Our classrooms are very spacious (24′ x 12′), with huge windows that allow plenty of ventilation and light. The strength of a class is restricted to 40-45 students, giving each student enough individual space. All the students have an individual seat. It also improves the teaching quality in the Swami Vivekanand Public School.
- English Medium CBSE Pattern curriculum.
- Experienced, crafting, Enthusiastic and Passionate Teachers.
- Stress-Free learning atmoshphere with smart classrooms, Worksheets, Games and Activities.
- Emphasis on all round personality development with special focus on spoken English.
- Career counseling by professional counselors to facilitate students mental well being and development.
- Transport facility available from all parts of Rishikesh.
- Hygenic utilities &safe drinking water.
- Events to promote social awareness & responsibility among students.
- CCTV cameras are installed at different locations in the premises of the school for and security of all concerned.
Visited 249 times, 1 Visit today