Today visits 2, Total visited 1359 times
Shivalik Dental Clinic – Best Dental Clinic in Rishikesh
Shivalik Dental Clinic is the Best Dental Clinic in Rishikesh. All dental specialties are available under a single roof at our clinic. Our specialties include – – Fillings & Root Canal Treatment, Bridges, Crowns & Dentures, Dental Implants, Braces & Aligners, Smile Makeover, Advanced Gum Treatment, Paediatric Dentistry, Oral Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Parul Garg – Best Dentist in Rishikesh
(Senior Dental Surgeon)
Education and Fellowship :
- BDS – KGMC Lucknow
- MDS – Periodontology
Dr. Parul Garg is the best dentist in Rishikesh. She is a Senior Dental Surgeon and specialist in Germ Disorders, RCT, Scaling, Crown, and Bridges, Pediatric dental Care. Skilled in all kinds of Dental treatments, clinical and hospital healthcare Management, and Healthcare.
Dental implants are easily the most popular and also the ideal solution, for replacing your missing tooth/teeth. They have definitely changed the course of dentistry in the last quarter of a century or so.
Advantages of Shivalik Dental Clinic’s Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to Shivalik Dental Clinic’s dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
A dental implant is basically a titanium post that is surgically inserted into the jawbone beneath the gum line to work as a tooth root. Post insertion, an implantologist will attach a crown on top of the implant to ensure the appearance of a natural tooth.
Tooth Implants not only look and feel like your natural teeth but also function like them.
RCT – Root Canal Treatment
Treatment is a procedure done when the tooth decay reaches the pulp (innermost layer of the tooth) causing inflammation. It is necessary to save the damaged tooth from extraction. This procedure is done by an Endodontist who is known as a Root Canal Specialist.
The outer portion or Crown of a tooth is a three-layered structure namely – Enamel, Dentin & Pulp. If the tooth decay is limited to the first two layers, it can be corrected with Filling/ Restoration.
In case the tooth decay reaches the third layer and causes inflammation or infection of the pulp, an RCT or Endodontic Treatment is needed. A dentist at the nearest dental clinic should be consulted at the earliest in such cases.
Dental Crowns/ Bridges
Dental Crowns are a tooth-shaped cap that is placed on the tooth to restore the shape, size, and appearance of the tooth damaged due to accident, trauma, or decay. They are the best alternative to the natural crown and perform all the functions that of a healthy crown and even look like one.
What is Shivalik Dental & Diagnostic Clinic Contact Number?
What is Shivalik Dental & Diagnostic Clinic Address?
Opposite ITBP Camp, Main Aiims Road, Rishikesh - 249201
- Full dental Examination
- Painless Extraction
- Full and Partial Dentures
- Ultrasonic scaling and polishing
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Fixed Teeth (Crown and bridges)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries
- Filling Root canal Treatment(RCT)
- Dental Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Digital opg & X-ray
- Pediatric Dentistry