Today visit 1, Total visited 368 times
SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan wherein we are having the same manufacturing philosophy of VALUE PACKED PRODUCTS right from inception. SMIPL will be manufacturing two-wheelers best suited for the valuable Indian customers covering all segments.
Plant area and production capacity
We have installed our manufacturing plant in Gurgaon (Haryana) having an annual capacity of 7,50,000 Two Wheeler P.A. Total land area of the facility at Gurgaon is 37 acres out of which the present plant is constructed in an area of 10 acres of land. The remaining area is left for land development and future expansion.
Plant area and production capacity
SMIPL manufacturing plant installed in Gurgaon (Haryana) having an annual plant capacity of 5,40,000 units. We have got a total land area of 37 acres and out of which presently our plant is constructed in approx. 10 acres of land and remaining area are left for land development and future expansion.
At Suzuki, the philosophy of keeping “environment first” is properly percolated downwards. To comply with all applicable legislation and setting standards thereof remains only a beginning. We thrive to discover and invent mechanisms for better environment management systems and it’s a continuous process which is managed by a separate wing of experts and specialist in the field.
The biggest testimony of Suzuki’s commitments towards “environment first” is seen in the new plant of Suzuki two-wheelers at Gurgaon which is built to be a Zero discharge plant.
We have embraced Natural light optimization systems and water harvesting systems besides several other measures to create a better and cleaner environment around us. All packaging material used by Suzuki is re-cyclable. A constant flow of internal communication on environment-related issues not only creates awareness amongst employees but also helps in inculcating ‘an environment-friendly’ value system.
One more step in making the company Environmental friendly is the introduction of Natural Gas as a Fuel for Power generation and Production processes. Natural Gas is considered a Cleaner Fuel and helps in further improving ambient air quality levels.
Shop Floor Safety Measures
We have safety guards/safety curtains to ensure Operator safety on machines. We have also installed robots throughout the facilities to reduce the ergonomic stress on workers. There are gas detection systems installed to eliminate any gas-related accident and fire detection systems for immediate information about any fire-related incident.
We have a fire fighting system (manual & automatic) for immediate handling of any fire-related accident. We have a fire tender (capacity 4500 liters water, 90Kg CO2,150Kg DCP, and 500 liters capacity foam).
We try to maintain zero accident records through regular safety audit, frequent training for staff, line associates, and contractors.
We organize different safety programs and competitions to encourage employee awareness and involvement.
To take care of the health of all our employees, we maintain all international parameters and standards for drinking water, treated water, ambient air shop floor, office, and the outside. We keep updating all these standards of health and welfare of employees through a team of well-qualified personnel in the laboratory.
Quality Control at Suzuki Motorcycle India has four main sections:
QC has four main sections as follows:
- Tested by SMC Japan with their international quality standards
- Final ( Vehicle) Inspection
- Market Quality
- Parts Inspection
In-Vehicle manufacturing, quality check consists of all body parts engine parts.
- The non-conformities in the parts being procured may lead to production loss degradation of the quality of the final output and life of the product. To ensure the product, the dimensional, material, aesthetic performance inspection for the special processes are carried out on the individual parts before they are declared fit for the assembly.
- For carrying out the inspection activities effectively, we have the latest sophisticated machines installed in the inspection area.
Final (Vehicle) Inspection
After the assembly is over, the vehicles are inspected for the following critical aspects:
- Safety-related parameters such as braking; clutch operation and other functional defects of the vehicle.
- Emission-related parameters for checking the conformance of the exhaust gases with the emission rules.
- Functional & aesthetic parameters are also checked.
Most commonly known as the “Warranty Section”. The main function of this section is:
- To act upon the customer’s feedback received from the service department for the up-gradation of the product.
- To resolve the quality issues being received from the market by visiting the suppliers & taking the corrective & preventive measures for the same.
- Monitoring for the effectiveness of the measures taken for the particular problems through the cut-off engine/ frame numbers.
Motorcycles and scooters
Village Kherki Dhaula, Badshahapur, N.H.-8, Link Road, Gurgaon.
Fax No. – 0124-4170 701
Sales & Marketing, Registered Office
2nd Floor, Plot No. 1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj New Delhi -110 070
Fax No. – 011-4607 5418
What is Devbhoomi Suzuki Contact Number?
What is Devbhoomi Suzuki Address?
7, Shashtri Nagar, Haridwar Rd, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249201